Furnace & Air Conditioner Maintenance in Cartersville, GA
At Weaver Heating and Air, Inc., we have been servicing the heating and cooling needs of businesses and homes in Rome, Hiram and Woodstock, GA for decades. Throughout our history, we’ve learned that proper maintenance is the key to keeping your HVAC system running smoothly and it’s why we highly recommend a preventative maintenance program to our customers. Becoming a Weaver customer provides many benefits that go way beyond having your furnace and air conditioner tuned up each year. Here are just a few of the advantages we offer:
Save Money – when your furnace and AC run at peak efficiency, you reap the benefits of lower energy bills. With the price of gas and electric, that’s no small benefit.
Avoid Breakdowns – when you have all of the components cleaned, lubricated, tightened, and repaired, it greatly reduces the chance of an unexpected breakdown.
Extend the Life of Your AC or Furnace – having a tune-up performed each year helps your unit run smoothly and efficiently. When your furnace and AC don’t have to work as hard, they will last longer.
Maintenance Program Features
Preventative maintenance just makes sense. Weaver offers customized Maintenance Agreements to meet the specific needs of each facility and customer which include:
- 24-hour emergency service at no extra charge
- 10% discount on all repairs – major or minor
- Provide hassle free “Priority” service scheduled around you, the customer
- Ensure your system is performing at peak efficiency
- Reduce operating cost
- Extend equipment life
- Inspect blower components
- Tighten electrical connections
- Inspect motors
- Lubricate all moving parts as necessary
- Save you the hassle of unnecessary repairs
- Give you a written report of your system’s performance
- Two multi-point inspections through the year
- Clean and/or replace your existing filter (1″ standard)
- Check and adjust burner assembly
- Check ignition assembly
- Check heat exchanger and elements
- Test safety controls
- Calibrate thermostats
- Inspect indoor and outdoor coils
- Check refrigerant levels
- Clear drain lines
To learn more about our maintenance program, give us a call at 770-387-1570.
24/7 SERVICE AVAILABLE
Georgia Power HVAC Programs
Georgia Power offers rebate programs for customers who install a heat pump in their home.
A heat pump serves as both your air conditioner in the summer and your primary heat source in the winter. It provides a very energy efficient solution for your home.
Georgia Power offers the following types of rebates for your home:
- Converting From a Natural gas Furnace to a Heat Pump. This rebate is up to $550 and depends on the efficiency rating of the heat pump you install.
- Replacing an Existing Heat Pump or Electric Furnace. This rebate is up to $250 and depends on the efficiency rating of the heat pump you install.
- Programmable Thermostat. This rebate is up $100 and is subject to requirements from Georgia Power.
- Air Duct Sealing. This rebate is up to $400 when you have your ductwork sealed.
Contact Weaver for all of the details and to see what rebates work best for you and your home. As always, we provide a free estimate when it comes time to install a new heating and cooling system!